[rabbitmq-discuss] Reconnecting to the Web-Stomp plugin after a network disconnection.

joshua__lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 07:27:13 BST 2013

Hi MK, for some reason, I'm not able to see your reply on Google Groups - I
found it on Nabble.

There's nothing on rabbitmq log - %APPDATA%\RabbitMQ\log\.  Would there be a
log just for the Web STOMP plugin?

On client.debug log, the reconnect hangs are "Opening Web Socket..."

Web Socket Opened...
>>> CONNECT accept-version:1.1,1.0 heart-beat:0,0 host:/ login:guest
>>> passcode:guest
<<< CONNECTED session:session-Y4TIYJV5j3Davlu_tORbmQ heart-beat:0,0
server:RabbitMQ/3.1.3 version:1.1
connected to server RabbitMQ/3.1.3
>>> SUBSCRIBE ack:client id:sub-0 destination:/queue/90621305
Whoops! Lost connection to undefined
>>> DISCONNECT
Opening Web Socket...

JavaScript Console on Chrome:

Connecting... listener-app.js:61
Client {ws: y, counter: 0, connected: true, heartbeat: Object,
subscriptions: Object…}
 listener-app.js:34
Connecting... listener-app.js:61

Network logs screen captures: