[rabbitmq-discuss] How to identify connection?

Наиль Салихов aflaed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:40:16 BST 2013

Sorry for delayed response.

There is situation, where from one IP can be more than one connections.
I have two services in one server , which work with RabbitMQ. Management
plugin shows me their names like PeerHost:PeerPort, but i want be able to
set name, or description from code.

I think it's very useful function.

--
С уважением,