[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 3.0.2 stops logging, but otherwise looks healthy?

Matt Pietrek mpietrek at skytap.com
Wed Jul 17 00:21:03 BST 2013

Here you go Mark. The file date/times line up with when I last saw logging
in the files:

23:14 PROD mpietrek at foomq1:/proc/16050$ sudo ls -latr fd
total 0
l-wx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 2 -> /foobar/logs/
foomq1.foo.bar.com/rabbitmq-server.log
dr-xr-xr-x 7 foobar foobar  0 2013-06-02 11:50 ..
dr-x------ 2 foobar foobar  0 2013-06-02 11:50 .
lr-x------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 9 -> pipe:[122339989]
l-wx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 8 -> /foobar/logs/
foomq1.foo.bar.com/rabbit at foomq1sasl.log
l-wx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 7 -> /foobar/logs/
foomq1.foo.bar.com/rabbit at foomq1.log
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 6 -> socket:[122339982]
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 5 -> socket:[122339980]
l-wx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 4 -> pipe:[122339970]
lr-x------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 3 -> pipe:[122339970]
lr-x------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 17 -> socket:[122340310]
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 16 -> socket:[122340285]
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 15 ->
/foobar/var/lib/rabbit at foomq1/msg_store_persistent/397.rdq
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 14 ->
/foobar/var/lib/rabbit at foomq1/msg_store_transient/0.rdq
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 13 ->
/foobar/var/lib/rabbit at foomq1/queues/D1KLLKOJLVJ4YZGYLP2D32A9W/journal.jif
l-wx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 12 -> pipe:[122339990]
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 11 ->
/foobar/var/lib/rabbit at foomq1/LATEST.LOG
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 10 -> socket:[122339997]
l-wx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 1 -> /foobar/logs/
foomq1.foo.bar.com/rabbitmq-server.log
lr-x------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:50 0 -> /dev/null
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 11:51 18 -> socket:[122340314]
l-wx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 12:28 21 ->
/foobar/var/lib/rabbit at foomq1/queues/ETWUA9HXDWBIXFTEF0DVH5FBZ/journal.jif
lr-x------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 12:28 19 ->
/foobar/var/lib/rabbit at foomq1/queues/22TABTKBIJ6DQCA5GC6EZ0B8L/journal.jif
l-wx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 13:12 22 ->
/foobar/var/lib/rabbit at foomq1/queues/A9AWP930R556ERL81W9PYEELL/journal.jif
lrwx------ 1 foobar foobar 64 2013-06-02 13:12 20 ->
/foobar/var/lib/rabbit at foomq1/queues/A8EPKFQ4VCO5A3APTTWYEQRFT/journal.jif