[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ + node.js/meteor.js RPC

Andrew Deering deeringa at gmx.com
Tue Jul 16 17:48:43 BST 2013

Hello all! I am currently using Node-AMQP in a Meteor.js project to connect to a RabbitMQ server. I'm receiving messages on a direct exchange no problem. My next step is to send messages to an exchange via RPC and await a reply. I am having a lot of trouble translating the RPC tutorial on the RabbitMQ website to use the node-amqp package in Meteor. I was wondering if anyone had any experience doing this, and if I could be directed toward any resources and/or examples that would help me out. Thanks in advance!

--drew