[rabbitmq-discuss] Getting “None of the specified endpoints were reachable”

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jul 10 11:38:17 BST 2013

Hi John,

On 09/07/13 14:36, Price, John wrote:
> I get exception “None of the specified endpoints were reachable”
>
> With inner exception “System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type

This error is possible if the client connects to a non-AMQP server. It
could interprets part of a non-AMQP response as a large frame and
attempt to allocate alot of memory for it. We do have a ticket open to
make this less likely, but until then you are advised to only connect to
servers that you are sure speak AMQP.

-Emile