[rabbitmq-discuss] Possible RabbitMQ 3.0.4 Management Plug-in (Mochiweb) Directory Traversal Vulnerability?

Zach Austin zachary.w.austin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 01:05:46 BST 2013

Hello all,

A commercial off-the-shelf vulnerability scanner is detecting a directory
traversal vulnerability in the RabbitMQ management plugin HTTP server
(Mochiweb) installed in the default configuration on Windows Server 2003.
Exploitation of the vulnerability reportedly does not require
authentication.

I can provide details upon request.  Please let me know if this is a known
issue and whether there are patches available that may resolve this issue.

Thank you.
Zach