[rabbitmq-discuss] Program crashes in amqp_abort() on HP-UX 11.31

Tony Garnock-Jones tonygarnockjones+rabbitmq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:30:27 BST 2013

On 9 July 2013 09:17, Haster <haster2004 at yandex.ru> wrote:

> while other thread is blocked another also will blocked and only after
> first
> release mutex will call bind method.

The thread wanting to bind() might be waiting for a very long time in that
case; the consuming thread won't wake up until a frame arrives for it.

> All right, if I will make a new connection in thread that makes bind and
> will call bind on it that will be enough?

Yes: if you make sure that a connection is never used by more than one
thread, the problem that caused this mail-thread should go away.

Tony
--
Tony Garnock-Jones
tonygarnockjones at gmail.com