[rabbitmq-discuss] Program crashes in amqp_abort() on HP-UX 11.31

Haster haster2004 at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 9 12:30:44 BST 2013

Tony. thanks for reply

I was wrong when said that there is only one thread... I have to of them:

first thread creates all things (connection, channels to queue and
exchanges), call basic.consume and start new thread that reads messages from
queue and processes them...

But first thread can call one method, that add some binds and maybe declare
new exchanges

At that moment I don't sync this threads

But can it be the root of problem?
I use separate channel for each used exchange and queue.

And one thing for thinking. My program crashes only on HP-UX 11.31, on
windows, Solaris and Linux Red Hat it works well