[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c should I start a thread for amqp_simple_wait_frame() to get mesage?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Wed Jul 3 07:46:47 BST 2013

thank you so much !    I  think  I  already  read  this  :

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.networking.rabbitmq.general/14140

and  I   put  the  codes   in  my  program。  I  think  I  can  use
amqp_simple_wait_frame()  and   amqp_basic_consume()  in  diffrent  threads.
But  I  still  can not  use  them  in  same time.   what  can  I  do   to
keep  amqp_simple_wait_frame()  and  amqp_basic_consume()  not  to  be used
same time  in diffrent  threads?