[rabbitmq-discuss] HiPE compilation error with rabbitmq 3.1.3 and erlang R16B01: Cannot find ssl_record.beam file.

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jul 1 10:11:07 BST 2013

On 28/06/13 15:38, Daniel Luna wrote:

> Are any of these crashes reproducible?  Do you know which modules are
> the cause of the crashes.

AMQP methods are a long way removed from the CPU instruction set, but
there may be broker stress tests that eventually trigger HiPE crashes.

> I know that the HiPE team (as small as it may be nowadays) would love to
> get bug reports regarding anything that's broken.

Thanks for inviting feedback. How should someone who wishes to assist go
about this? Does the Erlang VM need to be built in a particular way for
the HiPE team to be able to use the stacktraces?

-Emile