[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-c should I start a thread for amqp_simple_wait_frame() to get mesage?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Mon Jul 1 02:45:54 BST 2013

I  want  to  Write a  online server.  I  need  it  to   server    a  lot  of
consumers.   In my idea, when one consumer  login, I try to request a
consumer in rabbitmq-server for him.   So   I  can't  make sure  how many
consumers there  before  I   start  receive  message  sometimes.  I  just
want  to  declare consumer  after  I  wait  message.