[rabbitmq-discuss] what's the meaning of deliver and get ?

andy lin oldhomelh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:08:20 GMT 2013

<http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n24797/2.jpg>
 In the picture , I find there are two value in the column of deliver/get,so
I doubt that why it has two values and what  the meaning of them ,also you
can see that the rate of deliver is 626 but the ack  is only 1.4/s
so Could you tell me the reason and the difference between deliver and get?

<http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n24797/11.jpg>

In the picture ,there is only one value and the rate of deliver equals the
ack.why?