[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq start,restart,status,stop hangs

deep desai deepdesai.nitt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:22:37 GMT 2013

hi,

I am having rabbitmq version 3.0 and 2.8.6 installed in different setups,
one on centos 5 and another on Amazon Linux 2012.09. Many a times the
rabbitmq restart,stop,status,start do not respond. I face this issue with
both the setups. I have Erlang version : R14B-04.1.el5 installed. I have to
then kill all the processes and start rabbitmq again and sometimes even
that hangs.

Can someone tell me what can be the issues regarding this?

Thanks

--
deep