[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang R15B03

Kyle O'Donnell kyleo at 0b10.mx
Wed Jan 30 18:26:00 GMT 2013

Hi,

Is anyone aware of performance degradation of rabbitmq (tested 2.8.7 3.0.1) when compiled with R15B03?  We've been using 2.7.2 built via R14B04 and noticed our app was timing out on occasion when we replaced the version of rabbit?  I haven't tested 2.7.2 with R15 yet, so perhaps this might be something changed in 2.8 and above?

Unfortunately I don't have specific details from our dev team yet, but I was wondering if anyone else had seen (or felt :) the same about R15?

Thanks,
Kyle