[rabbitmq-discuss] Cannot access rabbitmqadmin.

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Tue Jan 29 10:31:31 GMT 2013

Hmm. Your symptoms are consistent with rabbitmq-plugins and
rabbitmq-server using a different enabled_plugins file. How did you
install RabbitMQ? I notice that you are invoking rabbitmq-plugins from
the current directory as a normal user, so did you perform a manual
installation?

If so, make sure that both rabbitmq-plugins and rabbitmq-server see the
same value for RABBITMQ_ENABLED_PLUGINS_FILE.

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware