[rabbitmq-discuss] Instable HA cluster

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jan 28 10:55:39 GMT 2013

Hi, thanks. So it looks like the cluster is experiencing network partitions:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/partitions.html

since we can see (for example) that around 18-Jan-2013 03:30:21 both
nodes saw the other one go down. RabbitMQ clusters do not tolerate
partitions well, so this needs to be fixed I'm afraid.

You should not need to rebuild the cluster when this happens however,
just stopping and starting nodes should be enough to recover.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware