[rabbitmq-discuss] Publishing on an x-consistent-hash exchange

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jan 23 10:29:48 GMT 2013

On 23/01/13 10:00, James Scicluna wrote:
> we are currently testing the x-consistent-hash plugin [1] for rabbitmq.
> When publishing to the respective exchange, the (Java) client succeeds
> but the server logs indicate an error which we are currently unable to
> understand:https://gist.github.com/e6ec16827b3d5d19bed6.

Hmm. That error looks like a mismatch between the rabbitmq-server
version and the consistent hash plugin version. How did you install
RabbitMQ? Recent versions should ship with the plugin, but did you build
it yourself? What does "rabbitmqctl status" show?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware