[rabbitmq-discuss] Upgrade of RabbitMq version

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Wed Jan 23 09:39:58 GMT 2013

Naveen,

On 23/01/13 05:30, Naveen Kadiyala wrote:
> Please let me know how to Upgrade  RabbitMq version from 2.2 to 2.6 and
> above.

 From the rabbitmq release notes...

<quote>
To upgrade a non-clustered RabbitMQ from release 2.1.1 or later, simply
install the new version. All configuration and persistent message data
is retained.

To upgrade a clustered RabbitMQ from release 2.1.1 or later, install the
new version on all the nodes and follow the instructions at
http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html#upgrading .
</quote>

Btw, I would strongly recommend upgrading to the latest version (3.0.1).

Regards,

Matthias.