[rabbitmq-discuss] how to set timestamp on basic properties

jdepp j_depp_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 15:27:02 GMT 2013

I would like to set the timestamp on the message properties before adding to
a queue but seem to get an error trying to do it. I could I guess add it to
the header but would like to try and use the timestamp value.

        Dim props As IBasicProperties = chan.CreateBasicProperties()

         props.Timestamp = DateTime.Now.ToString

Value of string cannot be converted to rabbitmq.client.amqp.timestamp