[rabbitmq-discuss] Scripts to create shovel configuration for multiple queues

Jason McIntosh mcintoshj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:21:19 GMT 2013

I'm attaching a couple of sample scripts for creating shovel configurations
(these are basic basic examples).  Just thought I'd share in case others
might have use of em.  We're using remote servers and configuring them with
shovel to send them to an enterprise warehouse.  Since federation is a pull
not a push, shovel tends to work better to dynamically allow clients to
come online and start sending data.  Anyways, thought I'd share and see
what people thought,
Jason