[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ RPC | Multiple consumers

antony antony.pulicken at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:47:57 GMT 2013

Hi,

We are planning to use RabbitMQ RPC for synchronous messaging. Apart from
the server component that will process the incoming message and sends a
response to the call back queue, we also have few other components who are
interested in the event/payload published by the client.  So, my question is
can we have more than one subscriber in case of RPC scenario ? If yes, can
you please more details about it ?

Regards,
Antony.