[rabbitmq-discuss] Implementing User Messaging Using RabbitMQ

Chris stuff at moesel.net
Wed Jan 16 14:37:37 GMT 2013

My colleague also just mentioned that we might be able to solve the
requirement for persisting all user messages by using an
exchange-to-exchange binding (instead of the Messaging Service Worker).  So
we would have a fanout exchange that goes to a worker queue of "Message
History Workers" and goes to the other exchange for distribution.  An
interesting idea, but of course, we still need to figure out the best way
to do that exchange for distribution!

-Chris