[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance Issue

Pavel Kogan pavel.kogan at cortica.com
Tue Jan 15 21:17:11 GMT 2013

Hi Matthias,

I installed new clean RabbitMq server (RabbitMQ 3.0.1, Erlang R14B04) to
isolate the problem.
It have only one queue and two consumers of same queue. The consumers do
nothing - only sleep 1 second in 100 threads generated by pool,
as if it was unit working at 100/s rate.
The problem remained - so it is probably client issue, or most possible our
usage issue.

Can you please guide me where to look for the problem?

Many thanks,
   Pavel

Queued messages (?)
Ready*0*
Unacknowledged*32147*-79 msg/s
Total*32147*-79 msg/s
Message rates (?)
Publish*49*msg/s
Deliver*49*msg/s
Redelivered*0.00*msg/s
Acknowledge*124*msg/s
Global counts (?)
Connections: *3*
Channels: *3*
Exchanges: *9*
Queues: *1*
Consumers: *2*
Nodes
NameFile descriptors (?)Socket descriptors (?)Erlang processesMemoryDisk
spaceUptimeTyperabbit at ne-r037-350cl<http://iweb87.iweb.cortica.com:15672/#/nodes/rabbit%40ne-r037-350cl>
24
1024 available
4
829 available
225
1048576 available
104.5MB
3.0GB high watermark
864.9GB
953.7MB low watermark
56m 33sDisc Stats *

Messages
Ready*0*
Unacknowledged*25893*-73 msg/s
Total*25893*-73 msg/s
DetailsParametersdurable:truePolicyExclusive ownerNoneStatusActiveConsumers2
active (?)
2 totalMemory71.5MB
Message rates
IncomingExchangepublishconfirmcortica<http://iweb87.iweb.cortica.com:15672/#/exchanges/%2F/cortica>
47/sTotal:47/sDeliveriesChanneldeliver / getack10.4.117.105:49571
(1)<http://iweb87.iweb.cortica.com:15672/#/channels/10.4.117.105%3A49571%20-%3E%2010.4.117.189%3A5672%20(1)>
24/s24/s10.4.117.106:61409
(1)<http://iweb87.iweb.cortica.com:15672/#/channels/10.4.117.106%3A61409%20-%3E%2010.4.117.189%3A5672%20(1)>
26/s100/sTotal:50/s124/s
Consumers
ChannelConsumer tagAck requiredExclusive10.4.117.106:61409
(1)<http://iweb87.iweb.cortica.com:15672/#/channels/10.4.117.106%3A61409%20-%3E%2010.4.117.189%3A5672%20(1)>
amq.ctag-DFKbB5hhaIx1d1EsO3yx8A●○10.4.117.105:49571
(1)<http://iweb87.iweb.cortica.com:15672/#/channels/10.4.117.105%3A49571%20-%3E%2010.4.117.189%3A5672%20(1)>
amq.ctag-POpA3pUubhjyHQD_m86lrg●○