[rabbitmq-discuss] Performance Issue

Pavel Kogan pavel.kogan at cortica.com
Tue Jan 15 00:18:22 GMT 2013

Matthias, Alvaro

Thanks for quick reply.

1) Rabbit version: 2.8.4
    Erlang version: R14B04

2) The other queues are some idle some working (not very hard - up to 30-40
message per second).

3) Meaning:
    a) Declaring durable named queue: channel.queueDeclare(queue_name,
true, .... ).
    b) Binding queue: channel.queueBind(queue_name, exchange_name,
routing_key).

4) I will take a closer look at basic.qos

5) We are declaring queue only once on initialization (we are using JAVA
client).

Thanks,
   Pavel