[rabbitmq-discuss] newbie with data feed application to Rabbit

jdepp j_depp_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 18:43:52 GMT 2013

if you don't mind me asking a couple more just based on definitions - how is
the routing key associated with a queue; is it just a sort of identifier to
pass a msg to a specific queue?
Sort of attaching a label (routing key) to a paper that needs to be filed
and the queue is the folder that will hold the paper.
Also what exactly is the virtual host for then within a broker. I am sorry
about these questions, but I get a better understanding when explained in
simple words.
Thanks in advance