[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection error on RabbitMQ consumer behind haproxy

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Thu Jan 10 12:48:52 GMT 2013

On 10 Jan 2013, at 12:22, B MK wrote:

> This exception is raised every minute.  If i have connected directly without haproxy did not raise any exception.

Right, so we're looking at a regular/consistent connection failure. Have you tried the ha-proxy mailing list: haproxy at formilux.org? I don't think this is a rabbit problem, but it's not clear what (if anything) is wrong with your config, as others on the list have posted similar config that claimed to work (see http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/Recommended-haproxy-config-td23069.html for example, which had problems after node failure but not dropping connections each minute).

Cheers,
Tim