[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET client: intermittentAlreadyClosedException - connected host has failed to respond

Chen, Bin Bin.Chen at kla-tencor.com
Sat Jan 5 01:30:01 GMT 2013

> My questions are:
>
> 1) Why could "Frame received for invalid channel ???" error happen?

This would happen if the session somehow got removed from the session
manager before the AMQP channel closure handshake was completed.

What channel number got reported in the error?

[BC]  The channel number was 9 last time. I saw different channel
numbers before. None of them was 0. I think all were positive and less
than 20.

>     Is this a bug in server side?

Nope. It could be a bug in the client library.

Have you got a test case that reproduces the problem?

[BC] The problem happened randomly.  But it is not difficult to make it
happen. I just need to run some long jobs.

Regards,
Bin Chen