[rabbitmq-discuss] unacknowledged messages.

Mahdi Yusuf yusuf.mahdi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:46:00 GMT 2013

Thats perfectly fine though. The issue I am facing has more to do with
unacknowledged messages disappearing. It has nothing to do with the firing
mechanism associated with it which is handled by celery in memory. I just
need to understand what is happening with the rabbitmq unacknowledged
messages that seem to be effectively disappearing from time to time.

I think it has something to do with memory, but I can't be sure, I really
dont know how rabbitmq handles these things internally.

--
Mahdi

--
Mahdi Yusuf