[rabbitmq-discuss] Cluster not running - getting Error: {cannot_discover_cluster, "The nodes provided are either offline or not running" error

shankaralingegowda Singonahalli Chikkarevanna shankaralingegowda.c at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:40:56 GMT 2013

Hi,
I am running Cluster setup of rabbitmq.
the single node at both the machines are running fine in the same network

and I have enabled ssh entry for both master and slave
slave can access master using ssh master

after that I stopped rabbitmq slave machine
and run join cluster command like join_cluster rabbitmq at master    ---{here
rabbitmq is master setup user name and I{p)

but getting
Error: {cannot_discover_cluster,"The nodes provided are either offline or
not running"
error
please help me to resolve the issue

Thanks in advance