[rabbitmq-discuss] test of a existing queue

Cyril LECLERC Cyril.LECLERC at pragmaconsult.lu
Fri Feb 22 15:54:53 GMT 2013

Hello,

How we can test if a queue exits in application? Without the queueDeclare because it is not what i want, indeed, if i use amqpTemplate.convertAndSend(), and the queue does'nt existing, nothing will happen, but i have to know if the queue configured is existing, but not create it...because we use spring amqp.

Moreover how we can configure the name of the queue in this method (amqpTemplate.convertAndSend()) because it takes one string argument but when it is configured in spring i don't have to configure in the code i want to use spring configuration ...

thanks....

Cyril