[rabbitmq-discuss] Consultant Needed: Rabbit MQ Expert

Mary Nagle mary.nagle at warbyparker.com
Fri Feb 15 22:48:54 GMT 2013

Hello, RabbitMQ!

I've been asked to find a Rabbit MQ expert to do consultant work at my
company, and hopefully I've come to the right place for help!

Warby Parker <http://www.warbyparker.com/> wishes to hire a consultant for
a 1-2 month engagement on site at our headquarters in New York, NY. We need
someone who is an expert in Rabbit MQ and optimally has general message
queue experience to help guide architecture and consult on implementation
details and answer questions. We hope to find someone who can start
immediately. If interested, please reply with either your resume or a cover
letter outlining your work, and perhaps a reference or two. We look forward
to hearing from you!

Best,
Mary

--