[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue binding option in rabbit.js

C.K.R.VIJAY Krishna ckrvijaykrishna53 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:32:38 GMT 2013

Hi,
      Please provide rabbit.js sample code  which is used to create a
queue,bind the queue to an exchange that is already present in rabbitmq
server,able to provide routing key to an excahnge. I have done this using
node-amqp but i am facing issues while doing the same with rabbit.js

please find below code that is implemented by using node-ampq .I want this
code to be translated to rabbit.js

sample code:

 connection.queue('queue_name', {exclusive: true},
                         function(queue){
            queue.bind('exchange_name','vijay.cr.*');

            queue.subscribe(function(msg){
                console.log(" [x] %s", JSON.stringify(msg, null, 2));
            });

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay.