[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ blocking issue

Matthias Radestock matthias at rabbitmq.com
Mon Feb 11 21:58:48 GMT 2013

Peter,

On 11/02/13 21:44, Konar Peter (Nokia-LC/Chicago) wrote:
> I have upgraded client and server to 3.0.2 to get heartbeats.

Great, that will make it easier to track down any problem you may see.
More generally though note that heartbeats can be enabled in older
clients; all that changed in 3.0.x is that the server now by default
suggests that heartbeats should be enabled.

> I will get you a "netstat -an" output as soon as we can get this to
> fail.

A snapshot of
- client stacktrace
- server 'rabbitmqctl report' output
- client and server 'netstat -an' output
would be ideal.

Regards,

Matthias.