[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Management console not working

Rok Rejc rokrejc82 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:38:24 GMT 2013

I have started with RabbitMQ. I have a (windows) machine on which I
installed two RabbitMQ nodes as a service - I have choose the nodename,
port and service name for each of them. The services are running normally
(i see that they are listening in a netstat-a).

I have also installed management plugin with "rabbitmq-plugins enable
rabbitmq_management" and restarted both services. But the plugin isn't
running - I dont see it listening in a netstat and I can't connect to the
management console via browser.

Any idea what could be wrong? Is there any log to see what is going on?

Many thanks