[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq on yocto/openembedded

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Feb 1 13:41:11 GMT 2013

I don't know if this is a silly mistake somewhere. The error description
is 'undef', encountered invoking mnesia:system_info(directory) - i.e.
that function wasn't found. Since that's the very first interaction
RabbitMQ has with Mnesia, I suspect Mnesia just isn't there at all. I'm
not sure I understand how you created the Erlang RPM, but could it be
the case that Mnesia wasn't built at all?

Cheers, Simon

Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, VMware