[rabbitmq-discuss] HA Proxy setup on CentOS Linux

Sandeep Aggarwal aggarwalsandeep at optonline.net
Fri Feb 1 04:05:36 GMT 2013

Hello -

I'm trying to make use HA Proxy to provide for auto fail-over and load
balancing between my clustered nodes. I've got my RabbitMQ cluster setup
all good and the mirrored queues are working fine. However, I'm running
into problems while trying to make HA proxy work on my Linux server (CentOS
5.8).

Basically, I was able to download the HA proxy source files and compile
them on the Linux server. But when I'm trying to run the program, it does
not seem to be listening on the expected ports.

Does someone has any experience working on such a setup?

Thanks,
Sandy