[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ for ARM

Jerry Kuch jkuch at gopivotal.com
Tue Dec 31 22:08:26 GMT 2013

Agreed. If you need an AMQP client that you have to compile to native code
somewhere, this is your best choice. It's also a compact and conceptually
simple enough piece of code that it doesn't benefit hugely from a lot of
OOP-i-ness spackled atop it anyway...  once library and toolchain
dependencies grow these things get hard to use pretty quickly.