[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-server_3.2.2-1_all.deb installs Erlang 14b?

Ryan Brown ryankbrown at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 18:08:17 GMT 2013

I am creating a fabric script to install rabbit from a barebones ubuntu
12.04 box. First step is to install erlang 16, which we do from the ESL deb
package. Then we install rabbit with the rabbitmq-server_3.2.2-1_all.deb
package. During install, the rabbit package installs 14b over the 16
install. I assume this is dues to where the ESL package gets installed by
default. (?) Any ideas of how can I prevent this from happening?

Best.

--
-rb