[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq Server(WINDOWS) configuration: how to change tcp_listener?

3k4b251 314992959 at qq.com
Thu Dec 26 02:08:19 GMT 2013

it's  always  be   5672.     I  try  to  change   rabbitmq-service.bat  and
rabbitmq-server.bat's  content  :

<http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n32304/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20131226100708.jpg>

  also  try  to   set   environment  value  RABBITMQ_NODE_PORT  =  5801.
But  when  I start   by   rabbitmq-service.bat.  I  use   rabbitmqctl.bat
to   check  out  the  environment  And  See  the TCP_Listener  Still  5672.

<http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n32304/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20131226100751.jpg>