[rabbitmq-discuss] how to start rabbitmq broker in a javaEE application

gigi ggtech888 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 22:20:42 GMT 2013

Hello,

We plan to set up a rabbitmq broker to do some asynchronous jobs in a java
enterprise application. I'm new to rabbitmq.Have been looking around and
seen people suggesting Spring AMQP and Spring integration. However, it
seems to me that neither is capable of starting the broker within java
application. Can someone please shed some light into this?

Also, would be very grateful if more examples, code, best practice of
integrating rabbitmq with java application could be pointed out.

Thank you for the kind helps in advance

gigi