[rabbitmq-discuss] How to pause and resume consumption gracefully in rabbitmq?

Михаил Доронин warrior2031 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:03:15 GMT 2013

I'm using python library called pika, and I have a problem which I
described in this question on stackoverlow.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20651111/how-to-pause-and-resume-consumption-gracefully-in-rabbitmq-pika-python

Basically, should I use the same consumer-tag or generate a new one if I'm
resuming consumption?

If I would generate a new one every time I'm resuming consumption then
sooner or later it would match some of the previous ones and I would get an
exception.

четверг, 19 декабря 2013 г., 15:57:09 UTC+4 пользователь Alvaro Videla