[rabbitmq-discuss] Ability to log module & timestamp in startup and shutdown_log

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Dec 19 10:51:14 GMT 2013

On 18/12/13 20:12, Peter Moon wrote:
> I am looking for a way to log internally in these files.
> Specifically I want the module and timestamp in the log file..
> I have found the following link - it seems that closest options are log
> level?
>
> http://www.rabbitmq.com/configure.html
> Is there a better option?

It's not really clear what you're asking for here.

In recent RabbitMQ versions the startup / shutdown logs are fairly
minimal, they're only really there to catch failures before the logging
mechanism is up. So timestamps and so on are in the main logs.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
RabbitMQ, Pivotal