[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection.Blocked triggering?

Tim Watson tim at rabbitmq.com
Thu Dec 19 08:25:21 GMT 2013

AFAIK Rabbit hasn't sent connection.block to clients for quite some time. Instead, we introduce flow control in the broker through TCP back-pressure (i.e., not reading from producer's sockets). That is why you can see the connection in a flow state in the UI (because server-side flow control is in effect), but no connection.block is delivered to the client.

Cheers,
Tim