[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbit,failure_during_boot

Tiziana Stoesselli tiziana.stoesselli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:39:49 GMT 2013

Hello Simon,

thank you for the response.
Following you can find my attempt

#rabbitmqctl reset
Resetting node 'Name at zenossoc' ...
Error: unable to connect to node 'Name at zenossoc': nodedown

DIAGNOSTICS
===========

nodes in question: ['Name at zenossoc']

hosts, their running nodes and ports:
- zenossoc: [{rabbitmqctl32151,33034}]

current node details:
- node name: rabbitmqctl32151 at zenossoc
- home dir: /var/lib/rabbitmq
- cookie hash: otG5wqMg04+qfhmRCVkglQ==

[root at zenossoc ~]# rabbitmqctl force_reset
Forcefully resetting node 'Name at zenossoc' ...
Error: unable to connect to node 'Name at zenossoc': nodedown

DIAGNOSTICS

nodes in question: ['Name at zenossoc']

hosts, their running nodes and ports:
- zenossoc: [{rabbitmqctl32189,44438}]

current node details:
- node name: rabbitmqctl32189 at zenossoc
- home dir: /var/lib/rabbitmq
- cookie hash: otG5wqMg04+qfhmRCVkglQ==

any idea?