[rabbitmq-discuss] Why does the queue drop other messages after the first is consumed?

Raj Kumar Sanpui raj.kumar.sanpui at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:28:29 GMT 2013

Yeah, i will look at that right now, perhaps i was looking at my debug, and
i found:
After i call:
amqp_basic_consume(conn, 1, queuename, amqp_empty_bytes, 0, 1, 0,
amqp_empty_table);

Right after this call, the messages are truncated to 0.

I had put debug of queue count, before and after this.
Any hints?