[rabbitmq-discuss] Why is the "select" always getting timed out in consumer?

Alan Antonuk alan.antonuk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:04:40 GMT 2013

Assuming you pass in the same parameters; calling declare.queue on a queue
a second time will not have any effect.  If you don't want to create the
queue on the broker if it doesn't exist - you can use the 'passive' flag,
which will prevent the queue from being created in the event the queue
doesn't already exist on the broker.