[rabbitmq-discuss] Nodes in space

Tom Catyb tcatyb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 20:38:48 GMT 2013

I was attempting to try clustering on a single node.
Everything looked great for workings until I decided to move them from RAM
to disk nodes
Then, all heck broke loose and I have 2 nodes (maybe 3-4, cannot tell) that
are down, can't be replaced, and just won't go away?

I thought it may have been when I activated the management plugins, but
those are gone with no success.
I have restarted rabbitmq-server at least 10 times. I have rebooted the
server.

None of which seems to have any effect. These are RAM nodes, so they should
just go away. they did during my initial testing.

Help, I would hate to uninstall rabbit for no apparent good reason, as this
will make me redo an Openstack server with 15 instances running.

Anybody out there ??

Thanks,
Tom C

We are the people our parents warned us about