[rabbitmq-discuss] Using export/import broker configuration as a way of backup/restore
simon at rabbitmq.com
Thu Dec 12 10:35:05 GMT 2013
On 11/12/2013 20:14, Kapil Goyal wrote:
> I need to know what broker entities are not available for export. I am
> aware messages and auto-delete queues are not exported. Are there any
> more? Maybe point me to some document?
I don't think there's any documentation other than the code:
The basic idea is to export all metadata we can successfully recreate.
So we don't export:
* messages (not metadata)
* connections and channels (obviously)
* exclusive queues (can't be recreated without a connection to attach to)
* built in exchanges (can't be recreated / no point)
* bindings to queues we are not going to export (no point)
* bindings to the default exchange (will be automatically recreated)
Auto-delete queues *are* exported.
More information about the rabbitmq-discuss