[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMq[Functionality with multiple users]

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Wed Dec 11 12:03:47 GMT 2013

Hi

I think the solution you need is to consume messages asynchronously.
Have the messages delivered to the consumer as they become available,
rather than request messages from the queue one-at-a-time. This way
messages will be available for rendering or processing immediately.

The 3rd tutorial explains how to do this:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/tutorials/tutorial-three-java.html

On 11/12/13 06:23, Sukhjeet wrote:
> I need to send the message to that user. I am using a very basic code
> given on Rabbit-mq web site but I am not getting an idea on how
> rabbit-mq will server this.As for now I when I click on send message
> , a message is stored in the queue and then when I click on recieve
> message button on same page, the particular message is shown.

> BasicGetResult result = channel.BasicGet("MessageQueue", noAck);

Use BasicConsume instead of BasicGet here.

-Emil;e