[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmqctl stop hangs

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 11:12:04 GMT 2013

Erm...

On 10 Dec 2013, at 09:49, Tim Watson <tim at rabbitmq.com> wrote:

> Why do you have both `rabbitmq-server stop' and `rabbitmqctl stop' running at the same time? Are those pointing to different rabbits?

Oh ignore that question - Matthias and Simon point out that the server stop calls the ctrl stop. Sorry for the confusion - I should finish my morning coffee before writing emails! :)

All the points about checking the log files stand though - if you can dig into those it'll help us understand what's going on.

Cheers,
Tim